Thursday, January 31, 2008
My students decided they wanted to do an Arabian horse for class this week so I painted this one ahead so I would know all the pitfalls before I did the demo at class. This one was much more complicated than I anticipated and it will be a difficult one for my class. I am happy with how it turned out and it will go to the gallery as well. It is also for sale on my website at ginahallstudios.com
I haven't painted flowers for quite a while and I wanted something to hang at the gallery that wasn't horses so I decided to do this iris painting. I had painted it once before for a donation to an auction and liked it so much I wanted to do it again. I think it turned out well and will be going to the gallery soon.